I don't know if it helps, but my ROM wasn't correct. It uses CHR-ROM instead of CHR-RAM ... I corrected it today and updated my post. Sorry about that.rainwarrior wrote:The Twin Dragons ROM from here produces a blank screen (but otherwise functional) on Nintendulator. Does the Nintendulator version of the mapper only support CHR-RAM?
I'm wondering what the 8k version of the PowerPak mapper is for, as well. Is that just for some historical record? Why would anyone want to use that one instead of the 32k version?
Discuss hardware-related topics, such as development cartridges, CopyNES, PowerPak, EPROMs, or whatever.
On that note, I've made a few small changes to the test ROM.
- compatibility with newer versions of ca65
- tools: upgrade to Python 3
- makefile: use py.exe of Python 3.3 and later for Windows
- README: convert to Markdown and expand some things
- Brighter shade of green
- Builds both 4 Mbit and 8 Mbit versions
- (45.25 KiB) Downloaded 1241 times