Trying to dump my first NES game... :)

Are you new to 6502, NES, or even programming in general? Post any of your questions here. Remember - the only dumb question is the question that remains unasked.

Moderator: Moderators

satyamfifa

Re: Trying to dump my first NES game... :)

Post by satyamfifa »

Yes sure I can post it, if I can see the link :)
satyamfifa

Post by satyamfifa »

tepples wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:26 pm Title screen graphics of this 190-in-1 look a bit like 100-in-1 Contra Function 16. Based on reading the schematic, I count these:

D0-D1: CHR A13-A14
A0-A4: CHR A15-A19
A5: 16K or 32K
A6: PRG A20
A7: mirroring control
A8: 16K mode: Lower or upper half of 16K bank
A9-A13: PRG A15-A19

Looks very similar to multicart mappers 225/255 and 228 but not an exact match unless I misread the schematic.
Hey Tepples,

Thanks for you comment, I think if I want to be able to play the entire cart in an NES emulator and not just the menu, based on your list of simillar mappers, my best bet would be to modify mapper 225 (Mapper225.h) in Mesen and then recompile the emulator, then modify the NES header to use mapper 225 and see if it works, so I am going for it.

Regards,
Sparsh
satyamfifa

Post by satyamfifa »

Psychobilly

Post by Psychobilly »

satyamfifa wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:23 pm Image

Have you already assemble the cartridge? Does it work?
Ap255

Post by Ap255 »

Hey guys, just so you know I found a rom of this cartridge that works.

I hope I'm not taking away from the effort that OP has put into this already, but he hasn't posted in a while and I feel some of you might share nostalgic feelings about this cartridge and would like to play it. So I'll just say that you can easily find it if you search "Super 190-in-1 nes archive" on Google.

I made an account just for this because it seems some of you were still waiting for this cartridge. Have a nice day.
unregistered

Post by unregistered »

Ap255, this is solidhyunkel‘s last post here: (… it was back in 2020, so I’m sure you just found his dump. :) )
solidhyunkel wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:02 pm Ooops sorry about that... That means the hashes are also incorrect.

[EDIT]Sry, here’s his last post in this thread (also from 2020):
solidhyunkel wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:35 pm Thanks for your interest wiqueb! I also waited years for the ROM to pop up until I decided to took action, purchased a copy and came here looking for guidance. I'm still figuring out the "proper" channel to realease it as I don't want to brake forums rules or just dump it on mediafire. I'd like to get ir properly catalogued and preserved to be enjoyed by everyone interested.
[/EDIT]
jeepee2

Post by jeepee2 »

Ap255 wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:52 pm Hey guys, just so you know I found a rom of this cartridge that works.

I hope I'm not taking away from the effort that OP has put into this already, but he hasn't posted in a while and I feel some of you might share nostalgic feelings about this cartridge and would like to play it. So I'll just say that you can easily find it if you search "Super 190-in-1 nes archive" on Google.

I made an account just for this because it seems some of you were still waiting for this cartridge. Have a nice day.
Could you please tell me on what website you found this ROM, or write it to me in private? I've been looking for it but never found it. Also I tried using the keywords you wrote but with no success....
hacksquad

Post by hacksquad »

Hi there, in 90s i had 1 of the rare super 190 in 1, this cartridge comes with different games from 1-190 ,no clones, the pcb has chips at the back as well, too bad i lost it :/ i've been hunting for it but most of the cartridges on the market are 190 in 1 with crazy after 100+ which was widely sold