Search is broken?

Found an issue with the phpBB system here at NESdev? Use this forum to report problems.

Moderator: Moderators

Drag

Search is broken?

Post by Drag »

I did two searches, one for "schematics" and one for "palette", and both times, I would only receive one page of results, with the status being "one result found". I know there's more than one page of results for both terms, so I don't think the search is working correctly.

Edit: 30 minutes later, search appears to be working correctly again. The only thing that changed is, I made one post. However, it took longer than normal for the post to go through, and I'm having a hard time trying to submit this edit to this post here.
brizzo
Site Admin

Re: Search is broken?

Post by brizzo »

Thanks fore reporting this!

Try it out now :D
Drag

Post by Drag »

Yep, search is indeed working again, and now I will post and see if it's taking the normal amount of time to submit, or if it's taking longer.

Edit: Post submitted instantly, so whatever was happening seems to be fixed, maybe I just caught the database at a bad time originally. :P
Fiskbit

Post by Fiskbit »

As part of fixing this, a search index had to be built. I'd guess that might have slowed things down for a short period.