Tengai Makyou zero open source PCB / being sold everywhere

Discuss hardware-related topics, such as development cartridges, CopyNES, PowerPak, EPROMs, or whatever.

Moderator: Moderators

darleiv

Tengai Makyou zero open source PCB / being sold everywhere

Post by darleiv »

who developed this project?
Does anyone know where this board is? I believe someone posted the gerber and it has already spread. since there were many ads on ebay etc selling Tengai Makyou eng path?
this made the original game value 1000%

who made this project open source fast for eden pcb
I did a google search but couldn't find it. I even thought it was mrfenix but it wasn't

my dream is to have this game in english. but I don't buy it / I prefer to do it myself
01 (4).jpg
01 (3).jpg
01 (1).jpg
aquasnake

Re: Tengai Makyou zero open source PCB / being sold everywhere

Post by aquasnake »

but I don't buy it / I prefer to do it myself

Don't ask others to open source. I suggest you reverse and then post a picture or secretly release, which also makes some people itch, so u will get a lot of dopamine or money output
darleiv

Post by darleiv »

aquasnake wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 5:19 pm
but I don't buy it / I prefer to do it myself

Don't ask others to open source. I suggest you reverse and then post a picture or secretly release, which also makes some people itch, so u will get a lot of dopamine or money output

Hello, this product is for sale here where I live. in about 2 hours I copy the plate easily. I'm not interested in it or selling it. it's more to make one for me. I don't like to pay for games, I enjoy doing them.

but these buffers that are used in the tengay I don't understand. 74LS541 ETC
the SPC7100 is boring studies
probably the guy googled the project. 100% sure of that. understand the reason for the post. it's no longer secret

many have already caught this gerber on google where I don't know
aquasnake

Post by aquasnake »

darleiv wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 5:50 pm
probably the guy googled the project. 100% sure of that. understand the reason for the post. it's no longer secret

probably the guy who post the pic is the ony one who developped the board. He pretended to be an innocent guy and had no intention of searching for online images, but it is likely that he is the first released source
darleiv

Post by darleiv »

aquasnake wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:49 pm
darleiv wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 5:50 pm

probably the guy who post the pic is the ony one who developped the board. He pretended to be an innocent guy and had no intention of searching for online images, but it is likely that he is the first released source
I know the seller. and this one doesn't even know what a logic gate is :mrgreen: