Trying to figure out Action53

Are you new to 6502, NES, or even programming in general? Post any of your questions here. Remember - the only dumb question is the question that remains unasked.

Moderator: Moderators

tepples

Re: Trying to figure out Action53

Post by tepples »

I just found an error in the build script causing it to read the menu program from the collections folder rather than the expected place (the root level of the project folder) if there is no menuprg= in the a53.cfg file. To work around this, add the following line at the top, before the first title:

Code: Select all

menuprg=../../a53menu.prg
What version of Python are you using? Is there a chance that you can join Discord to send me files privately?
blahblahblah

Post by blahblahblah »

tepples wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:23 am I just found an error in the build script causing it to read the menu program from the collections folder rather than the expected place (the root level of the project folder) if there is no menuprg= in the a53.cfg file. To work around this, add the following line at the top, before the first title:

Code: Select all

menuprg=../../a53menu.prg
What version of Python are you using? Is there a chance that you can join Discord to send me files privately?
Looks like Python 3.10. What Discord do you mean?

I put a53menu.prg in the main folder and it has never had problems finding it there. When I put "menuprg=a53menu.prg" or "menuprg=action53-master\a53menu.prg" at the top of example.cfg, it didn't like that and gave me errors.
Fiskbit

Post by Fiskbit »

We have a Discord server here. tepples goes by PinoBatch there.