Any NES label printing services?

You can talk about almost anything that you want to on this board.

Moderator: Moderators

Beji

Any NES label printing services?

Post by Beji »

As title suggests I am looking for someone else who prints NES labels. The only resource I've been using, Retro Game Cases has suddenly went down and I don't know when they are going to be up again. I got a bunch of NES games I need labels for.
rainwarrior

Re: Any NES label printing services?

Post by rainwarrior »

If you're willing to cut the labels out by hand, you can print nice looking labels on full-page adhesive sheets at most print shops.
tokumaru

Post by tokumaru »

rainwarrior wrote:If you're willing to cut the labels out by hand, you can print nice looking labels on full-page adhesive sheets at most print shops.
That's what I do, but I have a small paper guillotine and a round corner cutter to help with the cutting. When the radius of the cutter is too big, I carefully make 3 small cuts per corner (45°, 22.5°, and 67.5°) with a nail clipper.

Also, glossy adhesive paper isn't always easy to find, so I often spray paper varnish over the sheet to make it glossy. The result is pretty good.
Beji

Post by Beji »

Thanks, but I don't want to do it myself. As it so happens I had their e-mail and it turns out the website is just down, he told me if I tell him what I want, he'll send me a invoice via PayPal and I can still get my order. Huzzah!
toffirolabean

Post by toffirolabean »

I know this thread is a bit old but just wanted to say I professionally make mass production NES cartridge labels for the US if anyone needs some help with printing. I can ship anywhere in the states and have special decal types other shops don't like holographic, gold and silver foil labels. There are no minimums and test labels can be shipped before a big order is filled so you can judge the quality of our labels before you buy.
All labels are rated to last in rough conditions (I also make bumper stickers and motorcycle decals if your wondering about durability).
If your interested in getting your homebrew cartridges out there feel free to give me a DM.