Noise channel / Emulator of Noise

Moderator: Moderators

bazza

Noise channel / Emulator of Noise

Post by bazza »

I want to know like emulating the bateria / noise probe with sound at random but the result does not seem
dougeff

Re: Noise channel / Emulator of Noise

Post by dougeff »

I am not understanding you. My Google search results...

The term bateria means “drum kit” in Portuguese and Spanish.

probe is non-standard English. Usually medical. I suppose you could have an electrical probe, as part of a voltmeter or multimeter.
nesdoug.com -- blog/tutorial on programming for the NES
tokumaru

Post by tokumaru »

bazza, I must admit I'm finding very hard to understand your posts, they make very little sense in English. Maybe you should post in Spanish alongside each of your posts, as many of us can understand that.

As a Portuguese speaker, I can understand Spanish just fine, I just can't write proper Spanish, so my answers would be in English.

That being said, this area of the forum is reserved for the next coding competition, so this is not the correct place to ask technical questions.

Don't give up on the English though, internet forums are a great place to learn new languages, so keep trying to write your messages and read our replies and your understanding of the language should improve with time.
olddb

Post by olddb »

bazza wrote:I want to know like emulating the bateria / noise probe with sound at random but the result does not seem
He wants to know how emulate the drums / noise channel with sounds at random, but the results are not what expected. :?: :?:

Puedes ensenar el codigo que estas utilizando?

Is there a spanish nesdev wiki?

https://wiki.nesdev.com/w/index.php/APU_basics
rainwarrior

Post by rainwarrior »

tokumaru wrote:That being said, this area of the forum is reserved for the next coding competition, so this is not the correct place to ask technical questions.
OP started this thread earlier in a more appropriate subforum, BTW. Maybe it would be better to continue there:
https://forums.nesdev.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17535