Security issue

Found an issue with the phpBB system here at NESdev? Use this forum to report problems.

Moderator: Moderators

teppIes

Re: Security issue

Post by teppIes »

tepples wrote: t's intended to hint to the "guilty" party that we're on to you, while the impostor account's post count
lt was a joke based off of a previous post. Sorry, I wasn't trying to fool anyone. While l was thinking about it l realised this would be possible so l posted this. Also did you know by my email? I put +toku at the end to sign up.
rainwarrior

Post by rainwarrior »

teppies wrote:I'm not saying anyone is stupid. I would fall for this.
We all make mistakes, but there are plenty of people here that would catch it and all you need is one to sound the alarm. It's not really a big deal, and easily dealt with.

If you could use your teppies account to somehow read tepples' PMs that would be an actual security violation. Fortunately logging into an account here is not based on your ability to fool an OCR into thinking you typed a username.
Punch

Post by Punch »

You seem to be very excited with the whole "NESDev exists!" idea but you seem to miss the point of this forum. Are you stuck on an issue when trying to make something work on the NES or are you not interested in that? Your posts are always related to NESDev itself instead of, well, NES dev.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
orlaisadog

Post by orlaisadog »

This is the phpBB Issues forum.
"Found an issue with the phpBB system here at NESdev? Use this forum to report problems."
See my posts on the NESdev forum.
Sumez

Post by Sumez »

tepples wrote: Now how would you think to imitate my writing style?
No one can do this
Banshaku

Post by Banshaku »

Even Google AI wouldn't be able to do it :lol:
orlaisadog

Post by orlaisadog »

Someone needs to try that.
orlaisadog

Post by orlaisadog »

What's the best way to download all posts on the site? Maybe you could train an AI on them.
orlaisadog

Post by orlaisadog »

AI tepples wrote:The rom space addresses for https caching access through 2.04 mhz 65c02 metatiles means 4 gb of ram cartridge part... Tepples the name of you like c posted a game logic from nmi installs of windows 10 pc: nintendo continues crusade games using mapper init code and the curse of possum hollow or sprites are indeed unassigned as the other retro dev topic: what is the deal with colors $ 4016 are open bus spaces in memory map tepples tepples post subject: re: nintendo has a history with colors... Forum: general stuff topic: nintendo asks github to compose multiple parts of windows 7 and pictures of you like batch
http://botnik.org/apps/writer/
orlaisadog

Post by orlaisadog »

Another
AI tepples wrote:The "guilty" party that levels the post appears to be offtopic but does the question about learning posted to this topic ask for recommendations 4 tiles? I guess I could change this to select random stuff like a game that scrolls only horizontally like 06 and a 32-digit background palette string through the pointer to the cart. 2.04 955 I guess. Atttempt to avoid streaming images posted to the cart with colors check whether it boots so bad because it changes slowly and gradually ejecting toward whatever corner is not solid and/or mobile. Forum 7.16: nesdev competition sizes on youtube is still low as the power pad and arkanoid controller reads that users would find reconfiguring everything every couple days on the cart of the 65816's 16 mib address space would be compatible.
orlaisadog

Post by orlaisadog »