Stop byuu/near

You can talk about almost anything that you want to on this board.

Moderator: Moderators

Eugene.S

Stop byuu/near

Post by Eugene.S »

Seems things are going bad:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/byuu-byuu ... st-9313342 (warning! bulling forum that was cause of tragedy)
https://twitter.com/near_koukai/status/ ... 6830558216 (byuu/near last tweet)
Last edited by Eugene.S on Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
dink

Re: Stop byuu/near

Post by dink »

:/
coto

Post by coto »

The byuu guy commited suicide apparently. I hope police and lawyers prosecute those admins/people involved in the bullying process, and they rot in jail.
nesrocks

Post by nesrocks »

I just hope it isn't really true.
https://twitter.com/bitinkstudios <- Follow me on twitter! Thanks!
https://www.patreon.com/bitinkstudios <- Support me on Patreon!
olddb

Post by olddb »

Wow.
Nikku4211

Post by Nikku4211 »

It really sucks that Byuu/Near killed himself. #JusticeForByuu #JusticeForNear #NoMoreDoxxing
I have an ASD, so empathy is not natural for me. If I hurt you, I apologise.
TmEE

Post by TmEE »

That is upsetting...
Drag

Post by Drag »

A real person was bullied into suicide from one or more other real people. Is there really no recourse for anyone experiencing the same problem? Even if the people responsible were dealt with, would there be anything to undo the years/decades of trauma suffered by the victim? Why does this happen unchecked? Man, I really feel for Near. Did anyone even know this was going on?
Bananmos

Post by Bananmos »

Really sad to read the news about this. :(

While I'm not a fan of internet censorship, I agree there needs to be legal avenues to stop bullying sites like Kiwi Farms from harassing people and sharing their personal details without consent. And the individuals to be held accountable. Even in 2021 it feels like legislation hasn't caught up with online life...

Rest in peace Dave. Wish you could have been with us longer. <3
tepples

Post by tepples »

One thing that came up a few times among members of the numerous Discord servers who have been discussing this all day is that Japan's mental health care infrastructure has never been effective.
olddb

Post by olddb »

Last edited by olddb on Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
nocash

Post by nocash »

Eugene, what are you linking to? That kiwi farms webpage is a troll forum with users hoping that "niggers and faggots" will live-stream their suicides. Please remove the link, or at least add a description and warning what you are linking to and why.
homepage - patreon - you can think of a bit as a bottle that is either half full or half empty
Nikku4211

Post by Nikku4211 »

Bananmos wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:59 pm Even in 2021 it feels like legislation hasn't caught up with online life...
Honestly I'd be way more scared if legislation has caught up with online life, because there'd be a clear conflict of interest between the legislators and the people.

I mean, most legislators are people who didn't grow up with the internet, so they won't share the same perspective on life as young people would. So, it would probably take many decades and multiple generations before the legislators finally catch up.
I have an ASD, so empathy is not natural for me. If I hurt you, I apologise.
dink

Post by dink »

Some day, one (or more) of the bullies is going to be up against something that is going to make them see the world in a different way; different from what they're used to.
It will be at this point, from then on, that they have a very hard time living with themselves.
Eugene.S

Post by Eugene.S »

nocash wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:49 pm Eugene, what are you linking to? That kiwi farms webpage is a troll forum with users hoping that "niggers and faggots" will live-stream their suicides. Please remove the link, or at least add a description and warning what you are linking to and why.
Thank you, added warning. I have never heard of it before. I hope police take it down.

I still can't believe... They should pay for this.