Who else plays Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

You can talk about almost anything that you want to on this board.

Moderator: Moderators

WedNESday

Who else plays Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

Post by WedNESday »

If so, would you like to play together some time? I'm a Link main with a GSP of around 10,400,000 million. 8-)

PM me to exchange friend codes. :wink:
unregistered

Re: Who else plays Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

Post by unregistered »

WedNESday wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:40 pm with a GSP of around 10,400,000 million. 8-)
So, does that mean you’ve got 10,400,000,000,000 gold? If so, that’s insane. Why not buy the red items to quickly level up spirits? Or maybe you are like my sister and prefer only to finish a level up of all the spirits on just the spirit quests?
She has every spirit. 😀
WedNESday

Post by WedNESday »

unregistered wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:33 pm
WedNESday wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:40 pm with a GSP of around 10,400,000 million. 8-)
So, does that mean you’ve got 10,400,000,000,000 gold? If so, that’s insane. Why not buy the red items to quickly level up spirits? Or maybe you are like my sister and prefer only to finish a level up of all the spirits on just the spirit quests?
She has every spirit. 😀
Thanks for making me lol. :D I too had every spirit until my Switch's motherboard died. :(

My GSP WAS 10,400,000 but as of tonight is 10,752,692.
unregistered

Post by unregistered »

:D

Sry to hear that. :(

Want to note that if you had a Nintendo Switch Online account, your saved data should still be accessible where it was saved online.

EDIT: Since you had ALL of the spirits too, you must have had an NSOnline account… so just reload your saved data. :) Or… it’s probably possible without a NSOnline account; can purchase the DLC character packs from BestBuy; but am unsure if it’s possible to use those cards on the eshop without a NSOnline account… :?
Dwedit

Post by Dwedit »

I play Nickelodeon All Star Brawl, where opponents occasionally show up after waiting more than 10 minutes. Really fun game if they do show up though, I main April O Neil.
Here come the fortune cookies! Here come the fortune cookies! They're wearing paper hats!
Pokun

Post by Pokun »

I play it very occasionally. I had it pretty much since launch but have yet to finish the Adventure Mode. I play sometimes to farm new or cultivate spirits or to knock off another unlock in the various modes, this game has a LOT of unlocks! Every new Smash Bros seems to increase them by tenfold!