Problem with playing nes multicarts roms through emulator

Are you new to 6502, NES, or even programming in general? Post any of your questions here. Remember - the only dumb question is the question that remains unasked.

Moderator: Moderators

ouso1999

Problem with playing nes multicarts roms through emulator

Post by ouso1999 »

I tried to run some new multicarts from a site which I don't know if it's possible to refer to here in the forum but unfortunately they don't work properly . I tried different emulators but some didn't work properly and some didn't at all . For example I used nestopia to run a rom but it didn't work then tried using FCEU and it worked but not all the games in the compilation like this rom

[ROM link removed --MOD]

and many other roms didn't work and some worked like a charm

Hope someone will fix it for me
Thanks in advance
Like a sunset
Dying with the rising of the moon
Gone too soon

I missed u dad

Re: Problem with playing nes multicarts roms through emulator

Post by tepples »

Removed link to a ROM containing the PRG ROM of Nintendo's 1985 NES game Soccer.
unregistered

Post by unregistered »

General ?: How does the Soccer ROM equate to a multicart not working. Maybe Soccer was a part of your multicart? At least, that’s what it seems like you are saying.

If so: Obviously, talking about a multicart not working, while only listing one of its ROMs, helps nothing towards someone offering multicart help.

Or maybe Soccer is an oddball MMC6 cart and since MMC6 isn’t possible to emulate, the multicart perishes. (I have no experience with multicarts, so help is not possible from me.)
Quietust

Post by Quietust »

unregistered wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:17 pm General ?: How does the Soccer ROM equate to a multicart not working.
The multicart ROM image linked from the original post contained copyrighted information (specifically "Soccer", copyright 1985 by Nintendo), and since posting links to copyrighted ROM images is against the rules here, it was deleted by a moderator.

As far as I can gather, that is the only connection between that particular game and the original post.
Quietust, QMT Productions
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
ouso1999

Post by ouso1999 »

tepples wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:24 pm Removed link to a ROM containing the PRG ROM of Nintendo's 1985 NES game Soccer.
Why exactly soccer ? There are other games ? And how did you know? Did it work ? Or just read the list?
Like a sunset
Gone too soon

I missed u dad

Post by ouso1999 »

unregistered wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:17 pm General ?: How does the Soccer ROM equate to a multicart not working. Maybe Soccer was a part of your multicart? At least, that’s what it seems like you are saying.

If so: Obviously, talking about a multicart not working, while only listing one of its ROMs, helps nothing towards someone offering multicart help.

Or maybe Soccer is an oddball MMC6 cart and since MMC6 isn’t possible to emulate, the multicart perishes. (I have no experience with multicarts, so help is not possible from me.)
The only game that works is soccer . When you choose any game from the list soccer is played but it has glitches
However the screenshots prove everything is normal
Thank you bro though
Like a sunset
Gone too soon

I missed u dad