Willing to pay money for some graphics for demo

A place for your artistic side. Discuss techniques and tools for pixel art on the NES, GBC, or similar platforms.

Moderator: Moderators

spaceharrier

Willing to pay money for some graphics for demo

Post by spaceharrier »

Will pay in moneys and not in exposure. Code and assets will be released for free on the internet once everything is shored up.

I'm working on a demo engine and for overhead action that features depth sorting and reasonably quick scrolling. I've managed to get someone on fiverr to make some music for it for a reasonable price. Graphics artists are booked solid.

My demo features a janitor in a research laboratory fighting trash monsters and interacting with scientists. I need tile assets for a research laboratory the janitor can walk through.

I already have a tool that will crunch a bitmap of up to 2048x1024 or 1024x2048 pixels in size into relevant color palettes, tile data, and a 16x16 pixel metatile map, in order to remove the need to track redundancy on the part of developers. I'm currently working on the tool that will crunch a series of images for frames of animation for an object on the screen.

My own bandwidth is tied up with either my job or working on this demo when I get a free moment so I'm willing to pay to help me push this along.
Zolionline

Re: Willing to pay money for some graphics for demo

Post by Zolionline »

Hi spaceharrier,
if you are still looking for somebody, I have a topic below this where I'm looking for partner as an "artist". If you like what you see there, we can talk about this. Also you can pm me.