Need a support to dump my famicom game cartridge

Discuss hardware-related topics, such as development cartridges, CopyNES, PowerPak, EPROMs, or whatever.

Moderator: Moderators

fenechost

Need a support to dump my famicom game cartridge

Post by fenechost »

Hello,
I would like which hardware i need to dump my famicom cartridge .
Please PM me with the best hardware to use it on Linux or WINDOW.

Best regards,
Fiskbit

Re: Need a support to dump my famicom game cartridge

Post by Fiskbit »

As far as I'm aware, the Sanni and INLretro dumpers are the most commonly used Famicom dumpers available today. The Sanni seems to be more user friendly and possibly a little more reliable, but if you don't make it yourself, it's apparently quite a bit more expensive. The INLretro certainly works well enough and is what I use. The Sanni dumper is a standalone device that doesn't need a PC. INLretro works with Windows and Linux, though I can only vouch for its Windows compatibility.
fenechost

Post by fenechost »

Thanks for your feedback where i can buy Sanni dumper ? is working with famicom Jap because i need to dump the jap games
Last edited by fenechost on Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fiskbit

Post by Fiskbit »

I don't know where to buy prebuilt Sannis. I see one on eBay that supports NES/Famicom for $190. Prebuilt ones, when you can find them, aren't cheap. I'm also not sure if any kits are available right now. If you really want a Sanni in particular, you might have to make one. https://github.com/sanni/cartreader