Newer NESICIDE Windows Binary

Discuss technical or other issues relating to programming the Nintendo Entertainment System, Famicom, or compatible systems. See the NESdev wiki for more information.

Moderator: Moderators

pastrytyrant

Newer NESICIDE Windows Binary

Post by pastrytyrant »

Greetings, I've been working on an NES game for the past few years and have been using NESICIDE as my IDE. However, I've ran into an issue as there is a documented bug on older versions of NESICIDE such as mine where MMC3 page switching is implemented incorrectly. This is becoming a larger issue in my project as it grows more complex and I am unable to debug properly. I've tried compiling the latest build but I always seem to run into an issue with cmake, and the links to the binaries points to a repository website that seems to have been taken down permanently. I desperately need the latest (2021) build of NESICIDE in Windows binary format, could anyone send me a link to it or upload a copy of it? Thank you!
KaAndrey195

Re: Newer NESICIDE Windows Binary

Post by KaAndrey195 »

pastrytyrant wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:46 am Greetings, I've been working on an NES game for the past few years and have been using NESICIDE as my IDE. However, I've ran into an issue as there is a documented bug on older versions of NESICIDE such as mine where MMC3 page switching is implemented incorrectly. This is becoming a larger issue in my project as it grows more complex and I am unable to debug properly. I've tried compiling the latest build but I always seem to run into an issue with cmake, and the links to the binaries points to a repository website that seems to have been taken down permanently. I desperately need the latest (2021) build of NESICIDE in Windows binary format, could anyone send me a link to it or upload a copy of it? Thank you!
Try this build for 2020 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ckVxTS ... Ixyri/view