Need some help finding some Gameboy DMG Eprom dev carts

Discussion of development of software for any "obsolete" computer or video game system. See the WSdev wiki and ObscureDev wiki for more information on certain platforms.
GameGirl

Need some help finding some Gameboy DMG Eprom dev carts

Post by GameGirl »

Hi all.

This is my first post here on Nesdev so I hope it's okay to ask this.

I'm putting together a nostalgia project and I'd like to put together some old from images onto some original Eprom carts.

First of all, I'm trying to find x3 of the original grey eprom carts and I'd like to ask if anyone here can help? They don't have to be populated, not interested in games or other software. But if anyone can provide some UV Eproms, that would be helpful.

Secondly, the images I have are 32k and 128k and are in the .gb format which was used for the gameboy emulator. Can anyone tell me the best way of getting these images on to Eproms? I've been looking at a Willem unit but just not sure if this is possible.

I really hope someone can help. it would be most appreciated.

Kindest regards
GG
Dwedit

Re: Need some help finding some Gameboy DMG Eprom dev carts

Post by Dwedit »

GB format is the raw contents of the ROM, there's no conversion step at all, no stripping off headers, etc.
Here come the fortune cookies! Here come the fortune cookies! They're wearing paper hats!
GameGirl

Post by GameGirl »

Ah.. thanks. I was worried that they were somehow mashed up by some kind of conversion program.
GameGirl

Post by GameGirl »

If anyone finds one or more of these carts, please get in touch.