The hunt for a rare and obscure 49 in 1 rom.

Discussion of development of software for any "obsolete" computer or video game system. See the WSdev wiki and ObscureDev wiki for more information on certain platforms.
L0ST5ILVER

The hunt for a rare and obscure 49 in 1 rom.

Post by L0ST5ILVER »

Hello.
I've recently taken it upon myself to try to recover the ROM for an old childhood console, you can see pictures of it, including the first page of games here, initially I asked about to see if dumping the ROMs was a feasible option, I got mixed responses however it appears that someone of my limited electronical experience would not likely be up to the task, so my only option is to hope there is a ROM for it online, OR, someone could suggest an easier way of getting the ROM off the console. Either way, I have posted about this issue in several places, and although I've received a lot of helpful replies and pointers, I feel I am no closer to obtaining this obscure ROM.

To anyone generous enough to help this stranger with his asinine and nostalgia driven task:
For ease of searching, I have written out the first page of games written here:
  1. SUPER RACING
  2. MONSTER BROTHER
  3. ENGINE POWER
  4. BOMB TIME
  5. TRIPLE
  6. DEFENSIVE
  7. FOOTBALL
  8. HAMMAL
  9. BLACK JACK
  10. 110M HURDLES
  11. FROGMAN
  12. HELL
  13. KILL OGRE
  14. FINAL FIGHTER
  15. CONVETION
  16. WARRIOR
Dwedit

Re: The hunt for a rare and obscure 49 in 1 rom.

Post by Dwedit »

Any idea what the real games are?
Here come the fortune cookies! Here come the fortune cookies! They're wearing paper hats!
L0ST5ILVER

Post by L0ST5ILVER »

I believe Engine power is a rom hack of Alienis, however it's important for me to get these exact roms off because they are unique. Thanks for the reply
L0ST5ILVER

Post by L0ST5ILVER »

Bump.
I am passionate about finding this ROM so if anyone has any information please let me know.